S1 certificate

Do you work in Norway and have a close relation to another EEA country?
Then you might be entitled to S1 certificate (formerly called form E106) that documents your rights to healthcare in another EEA country.

Please find information regarding terms for being granted a S1 certificate and application form at helsenorge.no:
Employees from the EU/EEA or Switzerland who work in Norway but do not live here
Employees from the EU/EEA or Switzerland who live and work in Norway

European health insurance card

If you are an EU/EEA citizen who is in Norway temporarily, you should bring your European health insurance card (Europeisk helsetrygdkort). This will entitle you to medical treatment, on the same conditions as Norwegian citizens.