2.You need a tax deduction card to work in Norway

Everyone who works in Norway must have a tax deduction card and a Norwegian identification number(D number or national identity number). The tax deduction card shows your employer how much tax to deduct from your salary. If you do not have a tax deduction card, your employer must deduct 50 percent of your income. See how to get a tax deduction card.

!Corona and travel quarantine

The travel-restrictions upon entry into Norway have been lifted. The same rules as prior to the corona pandemic now apply.

?The service centre will help you

At the Service Centre for Foreign Workers you may register with the police and apply for a tax deduction card, obtain a national ID number and get information on rights and obligations as an employee in Norway.